We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Protecting children from obesity is easier than trying to resolve obesity after it has occurred. Therefore, the person responsible for child nutrition should pay attention to the following points.
• The child should be accustomed to eating regular meals.
• All food groups should be included in daily nutrition.
• It should give the habit of drinking water and should be kept away from soft drinks such as ready-made fruit juices or cola drinks.
• Food should not be used as a reward.
• The child should not be put under pressure when eating.
• Apart from meals, the consumption of fatty, sugar and fastfood foods called junk food should be prevented and children should not be accustomed to eating them.
• Meals consisting of healthy foods such as milk + fruit, or bread + cheese + tomato should be created in snacks.
• Make sure to consume lean toast or cheese sandwich instead of hamburger.
• Simit and ayran will create a healthy meal from both hamburger and economy.
• Slowly different foods should be tasted and healthy-unhealthy food separation should be taught.
• If you don't want to have breakfast in the morning, make sure you have a breakfast consisting of at least 1 glass of milk + 1 apple before leaving home.
• The child should be allowed to participate in an exercise program appropriate to his / her age and taste.
• “Chubby id children should be accepted by adults as not healthy children.