We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Low Blood Value in Pregnancy
We cannot finish pregnancy by counting the changes that occur in our bodies. First of all, mineral and vitamin stores In the later stages of pregnancy thoroughly decrease income. As your baby grows within you, every nutrient he receives from you will reduce your storage.
For this, you need to complete your deficiencies with both food and external supplements. As a result low blood values during pregnancymay cause further discomfort.
To be followed during pregnancy iron is the most important mineral. Let us briefly explain the importance of iron for our body, the problems that will be caused by its lack and solutions.
What is Anemia? Why is anemia common during pregnancy?
Anemia is the most common varieties iron deficiencyis a very common disorder especially in Turkish society. Women suffer more iron deficiency than men.
The reason for this menstruationis a frequent birth, abortion, breastfeeding and intestinal parasites such as women need to increase the need for iron.
In addition, excessive consumption of tea and coffee, iron stores, such as over-cooking of iron in terms of absorption of iron, malnutrition is another cause.
Well, What is the low blood value in pregnancy?Anemia means low hemoglobin levels in the blood. Hemoglobin is a protein in the body that transports oxygen to the cells through the blood. Iron mineral is the building block of hemoglobin. Lack of hemoglobin in the formation of red blood cells leads to iron deficiency.
If there is enough iron in your storage, the body uses it first in the production of red blood cells; but if you don't fill your tank over time, you will suffer serious iron deficiency.
pregnant Women causes iron deficiency? Anemia due to iron deficiency is very common in pregnant women. In the first half of pregnancy, the amount of blood in the woman's body increases by 50% to pump more blood into the baby. This means that the formation of red blood cells increases, and thus the need for iron increases.
Therefore, irrespective of how full your iron tank is, it is essential to supplement the iron with nutrients or medicines before you become pregnant.
Lack of adequate nutrients rich in iron minerals, lack of sufficient iron depot at the beginning of pregnancy, or rapid depletion of the mother's depots as the baby progresses; folic acid deficiency situations such as iron deficiency in pregnancy cause
What Are The Symptoms Of Anemia? What is the treatment?
We mentioned that low blood values during pregnancy are very common. But how do we best determine if these values are low? The iron deficient body usually has the following complaints.
- Fatigue, weakness,
- Skin wilt,
- Headache, dizziness, fainting,
- Impairment of concentration,
- Difficulty in understanding and perception,
- Palpitations, shortness of breath,
- Weak immune system,
- Numbness in hands and feet,
- Weakness in hair and nails,
- Wounds around the lips and mouth,
- Pain in joints
- The desire to eat non-food, such as earth, lime, chalk, ice.
These are usually symptoms seen in almost every pregnant; but the easiest way to find out if it is caused by iron deficiency blood analysis to make.
If you have a few of them, surely ask your doctor for a blood test. Iron deficiency is easily detectable in the blood test and its treatment is very simple.
According to your blood values, your doctor will ask you to either correct your diet or have a severe iron deficiency. drug supplement will ask you to do so.
- In pregnant women, although the iron tank is full, iron reinforcement is usually done from outside. This is because later in pregnancy iron storage it will be quickly discharged by the baby, and even if the birth is risk-free, there will be some blood loss.
- In general, about half a liter of natural birth (normal birth), and about one liter of blood loss is delivered by cesarean section. Blood loss means the iron mineral is missing from the body. Therefore, your doctor has to consider every possibility and will want to take precautions to keep your iron stores full in case of undesired birth. For this reason, your doctor usually gives you iron supplements from the 5th month of pregnancy.
- You should not take iron medications yourself without consulting your doctor. Excessive use of iron without knowing what your values are will cause your iron values to rise too much. Something as little as too much is harm and heart disorders, diabetes, hemakromatoz, cirrhosis invitation to diseases such as.
- Another issue to consider here is constipation is the way. For this, you need to consume fiber rich vegetables, fruits and pulses. Also, water is the best thing for constipation. In addition, the color of the feces becomes darker or even black. This is another side effect of iron medicine and has no harm to health.
10 things you should stay away from during pregnancy. Click the link below.
// www. / Pregnancy-far-stop 10-something-you-need /
What are the Hazards of Anemia in Pregnancy?
If your blood levels are not significantly low during pregnancy, you can increase or keep your iron level constant by your doctor. Well, Does anemia in pregnancy harm the baby??Your iron deficiency should be the risk of premature birth, miscarriage and developmental delay in the baby. In addition, the mother is at risk during childbirth, and the mother takes longer to recover after childbirth.
How to Avoid Low Blood Value in Pregnancy?
Iron deficiency ie anemia, treatment is not a very difficult discomfort. If your doctor has determined that your blood values are too low, he will give you medication. As mentioned above, you may need to use iron supplements under the guidance of your doctor, although there are no low blood values during pregnancy. You can also support the iron store in your body with food.
Nutrition it is very important at this stage. The main reason for iron deficiency is widespread is malnutrition. It is important not to use foods that reduce iron absorption while eating a healthy diet. You can pay attention to the following:
- Iron is present in both nutrients and non-nutrients. Both the absorption of iron in the body is higher than non-iron. Hem iron in animal foods located. These include red meat, offal, chicken, turkey, fish and shellfish. Non-ferrous iron in both animal and vegetable foods; generally found in cereals, seeds, fruits and vegetables.
- Dried fruits, egg yolks, offal, meat groups, cereals, seeds, green leafy vegetables and legumes are rich in iron minerals.
- Citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, kiwi, avocado, peach, apple and banana iron absorption food.
- The offal is very rich in iron; but it should not be consumed during pregnancy.
- Dried fruits are rich in iron.
- Raw nuts, raw almonds and walnuts are the perfect way to meet the daily amount of iron you need; but the amount of phytic acid is too high. Phytic acid, especially iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, minerals such as the absorption of the body has a negative effect. So this style oil seeds and legumes a night before 1 spoon of whey, yogurt juice or kefir should put in the water you put. This reduces phytic acid and increases mineral absorption.
- Calcium also has a reducing effect on iron absorption.
- Do not consume nutrients in a manner that reduces absorption of iron to avoid a decrease in blood values during pregnancy. For example, polyphenol containing tea and coffee Drinking at breakfast reduces the absorption of iron from all foods rich in iron you eat. We recommend that you drink tea and coffee 1 hour after meals.
- C vitamin Increases the absorption of iron. Taking your blood medicine with a vitamin C food will also increase your iron absorption. Of course, here you have to pay attention to the subject of sugar. Not to consume fruit juices in your whole life, not only during pregnancy, to eat fruit Try. Fruit juices contain excess sugar and this Not good for your baby's health.
- Same way molasses also need to be paid attention. Eating molasses often means that you will overload the sugar.
- If you are taking blood medication, it is recommended to consume 2 hours after meals.
- bread deplete reduces the absorption of iron. Fermented dough will be healthier in this respect.
We talked about how important iron is for our body and we need to pay attention to our nutrients in order to meet our daily iron needs.
With very simple methods you can adapt to your life blood values during pregnancy You can prevent low Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy…