We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pregnant mothers during pregnancy, according to the needs of their babies are experiencing great physical and mental changes. Candidates are experiencing changes that are sometimes visible and sometimes only experts can notice. Many of these changes actually accelerate the adaptation process. Therefore, it is defined as u adaptation of the mother's body to pregnancy.. However, during pregnancy, there are such changes that, without wasting time, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Head of Gynecology and Obstetrics Department of International Hospital Dr. İsmail Çepni, It gives the following information about which symptoms are a danger signal for the mothers:
1- Vaginal bleeding occurs in 25 percent of pregnant women in the first 3 months
Vaginal hemorrhage, regardless of the duration and amount of pregnancy, regardless of the presence of pain and other symptoms, and perceived as the most important dangerous symptoms require the nearest hospital. Vaginal bleeding20-25 percent of pregnant women can be seen in the first quarter.
• Among the causes of bleeding during this period, “implantation hemorrhage ile caused by the placement of the fetus in the uterus takes place one week after becoming pregnant and does not harm the pregnancy. In a day or two, it's staining.
• If cramps or active bleeding occur with bleeding, the probability of miscarriage increases. Therefore, it is necessary to consult a physician immediately.
• Ectopic pregnancy may also cause bleeding. Ultrasound is used to understand the situation.
• If bleeding occurs during the second trimester of pregnancy, it can lead to severe miscarriages, premature birth, premature abortion (Placenta Previa), or early separation of the spouse with increased blood pressure (placental detachment).
• In the third trimester, bleeding indicates a problem in the placenta (spouse) which sends vital oxygen and nutrients to the baby.
2- Abdominal Pain Due to Ectopic Pregnancy
• During Pregnancy Among the symptoms that should be taken seriously should not forget the pain. Pain in the first trimester may be due to ectopic pregnancy.
• Bleeding along with pain means unlikely low probability.
• Pain may also be accompanied by fibroids or may be a problem in the ovaries.
• Early during pregnancy Stress pain due to the growth of the uterus may also be involved.
• Other abdominal problems; For example, gall bladder may be among the causes of appendicitis.
• If ache If it is felt on the back and there is burning while urinating, urinary tract infection and especially the expansion of the right kidney (hydronephrosis) should be suspected.
• Uterine rupture (uterine rupture) should be considered as a rare but very serious problem when there is pain in mothers who have had previous cesarean section or other uterine surgery.
• In the second or third month, severe pain in the right upper abdomen may be related to the gallbladder, or more seriously, ağır Hellp Syndrome ağır. This syndrome is one of the most important complications of pregnancy that may endanger the life of the mother. It is also the most dangerous stage of hypertension caused by pregnancy. Headache in pregnancy may also be a precursor of high-risk pregnancy-related hypertension (preeclampsia) or headache causes such as migraine and sinusitis.
3- If the baby moves 10-20 times a day, things are on their way!
Prospective mothers are in their first pregnancy at the 20th week and later at 18-19. In weeks, she begins to feel the movements of her babies. It is a good sign that the baby moves 20 times and more at different times in one day. Again, it is sufficient to move more than 10 times in a day at separate times. If the baby moves less than 10 times a day, it may indicate fetal distress. Even the death of the baby comes to mind if the movements cannot be felt for a long time. In addition, the baby's sleepiness, placenta located in the front of the 'innocent inactivity' can be considered among.
4- Infection may develop if fever exceeds 37.5
pregnancy If the fever is above 37.5 degrees Celsius, it can be a precursor to infection anywhere. In cases where there is no focus, it needs to be investigated very carefully. It is especially important to keep in mind that high fever can trigger premature birth. Other possible causes may include dehydration.
5- Severe vomiting occurs in 5-10 out of every 100 mothers
Too much to feed by mouth severe vomiting and inability to eat, especially during the first 10-12 weeks of pregnancy is a condition that can be seen. It is known that 50 out of every 100 mothers have more or less nausea and vomiting. In 5-10 out of every 100 mothers, nausea and vomiting can be severe enough to be hospitalized and require intravenous administration of nutrients. If acetone or ketone is found to be positive in the urine analysis of pregnant women, expectant mothers should be fed intravenously in the hospital environment. Nausea and vomiting are more severe in the early morning. This is called esis Emesis Gravidarum tıp in the medical language. Other causes of nausea and vomiting include food poisoning, infections and gastrointestinal system diseases.
6- Intrauterine contraction and stiffness can initiate labor
in the womb baby as he played contraction and if the stiffness occurs rhythmically, increasingly frequent, prolonged and increasing in strength, it indicates premature birth or onset of labor. Sometimes there are also Braxton Hicks contractions, which are defined as birth preparation pains. (Real birth contractions are some of the contractions that occur in the uterine muscles before they begin). Decrease in water intake and dehydration may result in similar findings.
7- If fluid comes from vagina, pregnancy membrane may be torn
Due to the characteristics of pregnancy, more fungal-weighted vaginitis may occur or discharge may occur in infections transmitted by sexual contact. However, when vaginal discharge is low compared to the week of pregnancy, premature birth, the baby's amnios in the water that comes to mind that the rupture of the pregnancy membrane should come to mind. The discharge may also be caused by the incontinence problem in some pregnant women.
8- Hands, Feet, Dangerous
Pregnancy related hypertension (preeclampsia) also occurs. This should be kept in mind, especially if there is more weight gain than normal weight gain in a short time.
9- When Burning Urine Means Infection
Urinary tract infection should come to mind.
10 - Money Transfer
With hypertension of pregnancy, it is seen in eclampsia table, which is defined as serious pregnancy poisoning and may cause life-threatening risk for the mother and baby, which may cause brain tissue damage, or may occur in the form of remission due to pre-existing epilepsy.
11- Visual Impairment Caused by High Blood Pressure
It may be a sign of pregnancy-related hypertension (preeclampsia) or severe preeclampsia. Or other visual problems may cause visual disturbances. Any symptoms in the body or psychology of the expectant mother can be a sign of a very important condition during pregnancy.
Routine pregnancy monitoring is a must!
It is very important that every expectant mother keeps regular checks throughout her pregnancy. This monitoring should be performed by the same physician from the beginning of the pregnancy to the end. Regular pregnancy examinations solve the problems of the mother and the baby. Even by determining the blood type, blood pressure and weight of the expectant mother, many problems can be determined in advance and precautions can be taken.