We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Rheumatic diseases
- Diseases of the immune system
Diseases such as the long-term fever should be investigated.
What should not be done when the baby has fever?
- Wipe the body with alcohol and vinegar
- Do not take off your clothes with fear of cold and dress more
- Give too hot or too cold drinks
- Take a cold shower (need a warm shower)
In which age group, and for what reasons, fever is most common in children?
Fever is frequently seen in any age group, especially in nursery children between 2 years and 5 years. Rotavirus, throat beta infection and influenza infections are among the most common causes.
Scary Fever Diseases in Infants
What is a Baby Transfer and Why?
It is a condition that shows all or a few of the symptoms such as stitching the eyes, contraction, foam coming from the mouth, bruising, incontinence and fecal incontinence with the loss of consciousness resulting from the effect of the brain system due to the increase in body temperature. It is mostly seen in children between 6 months and 6 years old during fever due to microbial infections. Some families may be prone to febrile remittances.
What should be done to the child transferring?
Fever is reduced:
- paracetamol suppository is applied
- Cooling is applied with warm water
- children who have been prescribed rectal remittance medication because of a previous remittance are given this drug.
During the transfer, the airways should be kept open:
- Children should be admitted without panic
- If vomiting occurs, turn head
- Do not try to stick anything between your teeth
- Stay with the child
- Notify your doctor when the transfer stops and move according to your recommendations
- If the referral is prolonged, ask your immediate health care provider for immediate medical attention.
For our first aid article on babies: // www. / Baby in-first-aid /
Which type of fever should be treated? Which type of fever should be treated?
At light heights, the body's defense system should be allowed up to certain levels as it functions better.
For fever measured under armpit, treatment above 37.8c (over 38c over ear, rectal over 38.5c) requires treatment.
Fever is a consequence and the cause should be investigated and treated if necessary.
Children who have had a referral may be treated with lower fever to reduce fever.
What is the most common form of fever treatment today?
Antipyretics (paracetamol, ibuprofen) are given. Aspirin can be used in fever caused by viral infection. Except this;
- The temperature of the child's environment should be around 21-22 c
- The child is peeled off and the hands and feet are kept warm.
- Nutrition and fluid intake should be supported.
- water (29-32c) with a shower or soaked cloth can be compressed to the body part.
Is it true that less fever is beneficial for health?
With the rise of fever, the body can fight the infection better. In a febrile child, it is unnecessary to try to reduce the temperature immediately. If a fever is elevated due to an infection, lowering the fever will not heal the infection more quickly and will not eliminate the cause. However, if the child feels bad during the febrile period, if he is weak, he will feel better with the help of antipyretic drugs. In this case, paracetamol or ibufen group antipyretics may be used as recommended by your doctor.
5 ways to deal with diarrhea in babies: // www. / Baby-runs-in-the-press the 5-way cikma /